Wednesday 22 August 2012

Liebster Award Part 2

The other day I was nominated again for the Liebster Award, this time by TikiBarbie. Thank you! (If you missed my first nomination or want more info on the award you can see my post here).


Since I've already been through this process once, I'm not going to nominate another 11 people or ask more questions or any of that other stuff in the award 'rules', I'll just be answering the 11 questions TikiBarbie has left for me so that you guys might get to know me a little better :) Here goes!

1. What is on your nails?
My Candy Land design. It will be coming off later tonight though, it's starting to look a little worse for wear.

2. Do you paint your toenails to match your fingernails?
I've painted my toenails once. Ever. I don't wear open-toed shoes so I don't see the point.

3. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a Siamese called Ceasar (yea I know the spelling is wrong, that's how the vet spelt it on his certificate and it stuck) and I love him more than anything. Really, he's such a sook. I love him so much that here's a photo:


Crazy cat-lover rant over.

4. What's your favourite book?
I love the series by Anna Godbersen called 'The Luxe'. The series of 4 books is set in Manhattan in 1900. I love books that are set in times gone by. She is also half-way through completing another series called 'Bright Young Things' which is set in New York in the 1920's. Love.

5. What's your favourite singer/band?
As those of you who read my last Liebster Award post will know, I listen to Japanese pop music (J-pop). My favourite group is Morning Musume. Unless you're actually into that sort of thing though I don't recommend you look it up, you may just lose all respect for me haha.

6. What's your most played song on iTunes?
Nanchatte Renai (なんちゃって恋愛) by Morning Musume.

7. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That's easy. Definitely Japan, no questions asked. (Are you seeing a theme here? I'm worried you will all be under the impression that I'm on of those crazy obsessed cosplayers by the end of this post. I can assure you that I'm not).

8.  Which do you like better, Summer or Winter?
I'm going to say Summer. Spring is my favourite, but if I have to pick between those 2 extremes I'll say Summer. Partly because I prefer Summer fashion (yea I know, I'm a little strange), and partly because both Christmas and my birthday fall in Summer here in Australia. Presents!

9. If you could change lives with one person for a day, who would it be?
Someone rich who was the same size as me. Then I'd go and buy everything I've ever wanted (clothes, car, etc) and stash it all somewhere so I could reclaim it once I was myself again haha.

10. If you had to be trapped on a desert island with one person, who would you choose?
My boyfriend. He knows how to catch food haha.

11. What's your favourite polish?
This is such a hard question. There as so many polishes that are all unique in their own way, but I always answer with OPI's 'Do You Lilac It?'. It's just such a perfect shade of lilac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)