Sunday 10 February 2013

Fatal Attraction

Hey guys, a quickish post today because I'm really short on time. Today I have the second polish in Femme Fatale Cosmetic's Valentine's Trio to show you. I was going to do some nail art with this one but I think you'll agree that this one is stunning on it's own.

Full sunlight

Full sunlight - out of focus to amplify the holo

Full sunlight

This is 'Fatal Attraction', but I like to think of it more as 'Fatal Distraction'. Hello holo overload! 'Fatal Attraction' has a deep magenta jelly base that is packed with tiny holo glitters (there might also be tiny magenta glitters in there, it's hard to tell with all the crazy holo stuff going on!). My photos show 2 coats on it's own, although you could easily do a third coat and amplify the holo effect even more. When looking at my photos, take what you see and times it by 3. THAT'S how much holo is in this polish. The colour sort of reminds me of jam. You know, if jam was packed with amazing holo stuff. I'd totally eat that.

Bottle shot

Femme Fatale Cosmetics nail polish can be bought directly from the website for those in Australia. International girls will be able to buy the polishes in the Valentine's Trio from Shoppe Eclecticco this Tuesday (the 12th) at 9pm Singapore time. Don't forget to use the code NO2PC at Shoppe Eclecticco's check out for a discount on every order.

1 comment:

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)