Sunday 14 April 2013

Disney Princess: Cinderella

Bippity Boppity Boo! It's Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge time! This week's princess was Cinderella. I didn't have a lot of time to put this one together, but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out. I'll let the photos do most of the talking.

Full sunlight

Full sunlight

Full sunlight

As in previous weeks, I've layered a temporary tattoo over white polish on my middle finger. My remaining nails show 3 coats of Sinful Colors 'Cinderella' (come on, how could I not use this polish for this challenge?) and rhinestones in pink, baby blue and navy.

Just a reminder that I'm insanely busy with uni this coming week (2 exams, an oral, and a written report due before the 21st, eep!), so I won't have another post up until next weekend. Sorry guys! Everything will be back to normal after the 21st :)

And as always, check out the other particpants in the Disney Princess Nail Art Challenge:


5 comments:

  1. That is just too pretty for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is pretty. I love all the gems you used and of course the base coat was perfect. Good luck with all your work and exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and rhinestones placement.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)