Friday 21 June 2013

Galaxy Invader

Hey guys! Today I have a post for you that is going to be a little bit photo-heavy (by my standards anyway) because I have an amazing duo-chrome to show you, and of course duo-chromes require extra photos. I don't own many duo-chromes, not because I don't like the concept of a colour shifting polish, but because they tend to be darker shades which I just don't wear much of. After wearing Pretty Serious's 'Galaxy Invader' though I think I might have to change this. I think it's safe to say that 'Galaxy Invader' invaded my heart. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Lamp light

Lamp light

Lamp light

Lamp light

As you can see, 'Galaxy Invader' is a blue/teal duo-chrome polish that shifts to purple, and it is amazingly stunning in person. My swatches show 3 coats and it applied like a dream. I even had it on for 5 days with only minimal tip wear.

Bottle shot

Pretty Serious ship worldwide and you can buy directly from the website. 'Galaxy Invader' is currently out of stock (and you can see why) but I'm sure Kaz will have stock back in shortly.

And just in case you needed further convincing of 'Galaxy Invader's' awesomeness, here's a video that Pretty Serious put together for you.


6 comments:

  1. It's so complex looking. I recently picked up one of my first duo-chromes and I think I'm converted. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think at the moment I own a grand total of 3 haha. But I'll definitely be getting more!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how it is lighter than most duochromes!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)