Monday 1 July 2013

Goodbye, Google Reader!

Quick business post today guys! I know I'm behind in posting nails, I'll try and have a few posts up in the coming days, but for now just a reminder to follow me through a platform other than Google Reader. For those of you who may have missed the news that's been circulating for some months now, Google Reader will be shutting down in less than 24 hours. Here are the other way that you can follow me (links to these can also be found on the left hand side of my page permanently):





I recommend following me on either Bloglovin' or Facebook. Bloglovin' is a feed similar to Google Reader, and I alway share a link to any new blog post I write on Facebook as soon as I've written it. My other platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest sometimes get forgotten for a couple of days (oops!) and at the moment Instagram is glitching and not letting me upload photos anyway. See you on another platform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)