Monday 22 July 2013

The Teen Queen

I'm a terrible blogger! I'm so sorry! It's been 2 weeks since my last post and life has just been so hectic I've barely had time to think let alone blog. I have a bit of a backlog of manis to post, I'll do my best to get them up as soon as I can. Slow down life!

Today I have yet another of the polishes from HARE Polish's recent Last Queen of France collection for you. This is 'The Teen Queen'.

Lamp light

Lamp light

'The Teen Queen' is a clear based glitter topper with a subtle blue shimmer and baby pink and neon blue hexes. I love the pastel/neon combo in this one. I've layered it over Lime Crime 'Once In A Blue Mousse', OPI 'Mod About You', and China Glaze 'Sweet Hook'. Unfortunately like the others from this collection that I've tried this one cracked after 24 hours too. Surely I can't be the only one having this problem? I've tried both Poshe and Seche Vite top coats and with and without PVA base coat all with the same outcome. This makes me really sad because I would rate the polishes from this collection among some of my favourites in my stash at the moment but I'm hesitant to wear any of them again :(

Bottle shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Hate it? I want to hear about it!
Have questions? Ask away!

Please note though that I will delete comments that aren't relevant (*cough* self-promotion *cough*). Thanks for understanding :)